FREE Skills Workshops
Evidence Live 2013 will include five Skills Workshops, allowing delegates to get hands-on experience with the most important concepts in evidence-based medicine.
These workshops are provided at no additional charge to your conference registration fee. Space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first serve basis.
To avoid disappointment, register for the conference now and select the workshop you would like to attend on the booking form (1 per conference delegate).
- How to get published in a top journal insider’s guide to what makes good manuscripts for leading journals like the BMJ.
- How to appraise randomized controlled trials and systematic reviews: critical appraisal skills that you will be able to incorporate into your own daily work.
- How to use social media: to comment on evidence, disseminate research findings, teach and promote evidence-based medicine.
- How to teach evidence-based medicine: tips and strategies from experts in EBM teaching.
- How to do a peer review for a journal: what are journal editors looking for and how can peer reviewing benefit you?