About Evidence Live 2013
The annual Evidence Live conference is unlike any other event in healthcare. It brings together leading speakers in evidence-based medicine from all over the world, from the fields of research, clinical practice & commissioning. Evidence Live is the place for learning about the latest advances in evidence-based healthcare and finding out how they can be best applied in clinical practice.
At the Evidence Live conference researchers, clinicians and professionals, working with evidence at different stages in the healthcare chain, learn about important issues in healthcare. The programme is designed to showcase the most innovative ideas, processes and best practices that form the foundations of an evidence-based approach.
CPD CREDITS - Evidence Live 2013 has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 12 category 1 (external) CPD credits.
“ Our programme for Evidence 2013 is designed to be thought-provoking, practical and entertaining. Delegates get an amazing opportunity to learn first-hand how leading world experts in evidence-based medicine are helping to shape healthcare for the better. ”
Dr Carl Heneghan, Director Centre Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford University
“ The evidence movement is always advancing and there are new challenges, new technologies and new methodologies to discuss but at the same time people want to learn how to apply them in their every day work. The Evidence Conference combines debate about the latest issues with educational, practical skills development. ”
Fiona Godlee, Editor in chief, BMJ
- New venue, Oxford Examination Schools, in the heart of Oxford University and home to the Centre of Evidence Based Medicine (CEBM). Venue & travel
- Discounted delegate rates for students (limited places available). How to apply
- FREE Skills Workshops (limited places available). Skills workshops
- Gala Dinner at Queens College, Oxford. (limited places available). Gala dinner
- Guided poster sessions - Share your project with the Evidence Live 2013 delegates, speakers & chairs.
- Drop-in search clinic with information specialists from the University of Oxford to help you with your specific search queries.
Who should attend?
- Front-line healthcare professionals.
- Regional and national policy makers involved in the implementation of evidence.
- Methodologists and researchers.
- Teachers and trainers of evidence-based practice.
- Commissioners of evidence-based interventions and resources.
- Budget holders who need to assess the cost-effectiveness of evidence-based interventions.
- Developers of evidence-based healthcare resources, tools and materials.
- Students interested in learning about evidence-based practice.
- Allied healthcare professionals and others with an interest in using evidence in their practice.
What you said about evidence 2011:
- Really excellent speakers and thought provoking content.
- Every session had something to say and learn from.
- I really enjoyed networking with doctors from abroad.
- I was very impressed with the quality of the speakers and the range of areas covered.
- Fantastic conference. Inspiring. Especially for me who is merely a fellow-in-training in a low-income country.
- Thought-provoking and applicable to both my practice and my teaching.